Programs in intramural sports are planned around student interests to provide maximum opportunity for participation. Indian Hills provides a diverse set of indoor and outdoor recreational sports, played year–round to enrich the physical, social, and educational growth of students.
(And they're just plain fun!)
Current Intramural Sports include:
- Flag Football (September)
- Dodgeball (October)
- Volleyball (November)
- Basketball (January)
- Free Throw/3–Point Contest (March)
- Ping Pong (March)
- Racquetball (March)
- Softball (March)
- Disc Golf (April)
Intramural Sports are open to current students and staff of Indian Hills Community College. All sports are co–ed, unless otherwise requested. If night classes conflict, play will be moved to a different night.
View: Intramural Sports Guidelines (PDF)
It's your turn to play! Not convinced? Here's why you should sign up today:
- Stay Healthy: Maintain your health and wellness while managing life's stressors.
- Make Friends: One of the best places to meet new people and make new friends.
- Build your Character: Develop self–control and a positive self–image.
- Get a Free T–Shirt: That's one more day you can put off doing the laundry!
- It's Fun: A playful atmosphere with less time committment and pressure than traditional sports.